EY Entrepreneurial Winning WomenTM Asia-Pacific
Helping outstanding women entrepreneurs think big and grow rapidly
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific program is a year-long executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale – and then helps them do it.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network of the country’s best high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital.
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media.
Winning Women are encouraged to remain engaged in the program beyond the first year and join the global winning women alumnae and activities for as long as they are of benefit.