- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Corporate Services
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
China Tax & Investment News
China Tax & Investment News provides regular updates and comments on related regulatory and policy developments to help readers better understand developments in China and feel assured when navigating amidst changes.
The News is preliminary and should not be used for making final decisions.
For questions regarding CTIN, please contact us.
- Cross-border RMB foreign direct investment made simple (pdf, 816.5kb)
4 September 2012
- Supplementary rule to Circular 601 to add in new considerations for determining beneficial ownership (pdf, 283.3kb)
13 July 2012
- State Administration of Taxation issued new rule to further clarify certain matters related to Corporate Income Tax reporting (pdf, 1mb)
25 May 2012
- 2012 China tax inspection plan (pdf, 914.2kb)
April 10, 2012
- Lessons learned from indirect share transfer cases made public by Chinese tax authorities (pdf, 1.4mb)
March 8, 2012
- China has revised the Foreign Investment Industrial Guidance Catalogue (pdf, 439.8kb)
February 8, 2012
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
China Tax & Investment News archive
Chinese version of CTIN is also available.