- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Corporate Services
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
China Tax & Investment Express
As a supplement to our China Tax & Investment News, China Tax & Investment Express (CTIE) aims to bring to you real time information regarding the latest tax and business announcements issued by authorities at the central government level on a weekly basis. CTIE not only provides a synopsis of each announcement issued by the a uthorities, but it also includes a weblink that leads you to the full content of the announcement (in Chinese). We hope this publication can help you keep abreast of the latest developments in tax and business regulations in China.
Please feel free to contact your EY client service professionals for further assistance if you find the announcements have an impact on your business operations. For questions regarding CTIE, please contact us.
- CTIE Issue No. 2017006 (pdf, 734.12 KB) – February 17, 2017
Certain matters related to the implementation of preferential Resource Tax policies under the RT reform; etc.
- CTIE Issue No. 2017005 (pdf, 434.42 KB) – February 10, 2017
Matters related to tax registration for the overseas non-governmental organizations; etc.
- CTIE Issue No. 2017004 (pdf, 389.39 KB) – January 26, 2017
Farmland Occupation Tax Law of the People's Republic of China (Discussion Draft); etc.
- CTIE Issue No. 2017003 (pdf, 506.76 KB) – January 20, 2017
Supplementary Value-added Tax policies on asset management products; etc.
- CTIE Issue No. 2017002 (pdf, 398.28 KB) – January 13, 2017
Policies related to the clauses pertaining to teachers and researchers in tax treaties; etc.
- CTIE Issue No. 2017001 (pdf, 617.02 KB) – January 6, 2017
Certain issues related to Value-added Tax (VAT) collection and administration under the VAT pilot arrangements; etc
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
China Tax & Investment Express archive
Chinese version of CTIE is also available.