Tesseract will help lay the groundwork for how autonomous vehicle fleets can be owned and provide access to on-demand mobility options.
EY introduces blockchain-based integrated mobility platform
Auto executives prepared for dealmaking
#EYAutoChat: Will new mobility mean the end of “old” automotive?
Can driverless cars be the destination?
Caution: a twisting road ahead for automotive
Automotive transactions and trends 2016
Automotive Capital Confidence Barometer
The new revenue recognition standard — automotive
Deploying autonomous vehicles (AVs)
Automotive & Transportation
How will mobility take automotive beyond the road?
The future of the traditional automotive industry is in question. Urbanization, changing consumer expectations and emerging digital technologies are forming a new mobility ecosystem and setting the stage for immense innovation. Keeping pace requires incumbents to transform by developing new business models and services – and at unprecedented speeds. Success will depend on their ability to radically shift work practices and culture; companies must think like a start-up, tap into new talent and engage the consumers of tomorrow. EY’s deep understanding of new technologies and innovation, our diverse network of cross-sector players and asset-based approaches enable automotive and transportation companies to commercialize new businesses and revenue models and future-proof their businesses for tomorrow, today.
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Can driverless cars be the destination?
- Autonomous vehicles: how much human do we need?
- Remodeling for mobility: will new mobility mean the end of “old” automotive?
- AutoBeat Insider video: Personal mobility as an “oasis”
- AutoBeat Insider video: Merging carmaking and connectivity
- The future enterprise: a transformation road map for the automotive organization
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
As governments look for ways to tackle urban congestion, they are bringing forward the timing of mobility innovation.
Randy Miller, EY's Global Automotive and Transportation Leader, along with Rinspeed CEO Frank Rinderknecht and Peter Fuss, EY's Senior Automotive Advisory Partner for Germany/Switzerland/Austria, discuss the Rinspeed Oasis, “a living room on four wheels,” and the future of mobility at the Geneva Auto Show.