Our automotive Global Capital Confidence Barometer shows that the sector maintains an optimistic and resilient perspective toward the M&A market.
Auto executives prepared for dealmaking
#EYAutoChat: Will new mobility mean the end of “old” automotive?
Can driverless cars be the destination?
Caution: a twisting road ahead for automotive
Automotive transactions and trends 2016
Automotive Capital Confidence Barometer
The new revenue recognition standard — automotive
Deploying autonomous vehicles (AVs)
The case against auditor rotation rules
Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Driving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Argentina: understanding the current situation
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
Peter Fuss, EY's senior automotive advisory partner for Germany, Switzerland and Austria, says a major challenge with in-car services will be synchronizing the pace of vehicle development and the speed with which new services are being invented.
EY seminar: disruption and remodeling for mobility
Disruption is driving increased collaboration and competition in the mobility sector. Our Global Automotive & Transportation Leader Randy Miller joined a seminar discussing the topic.