Cracking Russia: consumer product approaches in 2011
Questions for consumer
How can we best activate consumers through multiple channels and how can we adapt the supply chain accordingly?
Know your business and market
As executives turn their attention to the second half of 2011, a number of questions are now top of mind:
- Is there real growth in Russia?
- What is the optimal operating model for Russia?
- What are the shifts in the consumer basket?
- Should we be extending our premium range to appeal to the “upper mainstream”?
- Is the time right to create a “top-end” product offering to appeal to income bands towards the middle and bottom of the Russian consumer pyramid as well as to those at the premium and upper mainstream levels?
- Do consumers want deals, quality or both?
- To what extent will consumers accept further price increases?
- What are the best ways to engage with consumers?
- How can we best activate consumers through multiple channels, and how can we adapt the supply chain accordingly?
- What is the best distribution model?
- How do global companies manage Russian talent effectively?
- What are the leading practices in social media?
- Is social media contributing to awareness, loyalty and sales?
To learn more about your opportunities in Russia, contact one of our global consumer product leaders.