In a volatile world, EY helps consumer products and retail companies execute bold choices that drive their success
How do you find your optimal balance for profitable growth?
What are the questions Consumer Products companies are trying to answer to address disruption?
“To get a better answer, ask a better question” by Kristina Rogers, EY Global Consumer Products and Retail Leader
76% of consumer products and retail companies know they must be bolder.
Issues of balance
Companies are failing to keep pace with changing consumer needs. Complexity is spiraling out of control. New business models are disrupting the old certainties. The levers that power growth are broken.
73% of consumer products and retail companies say profitable growth is much more difficult than it was a decade ago.
Latest press coverage
- Quartz, Is your organization living in the past?
- Financial Times, Consumer companies see promise in start-up ventures
- Reuters, Consumer goods firms plot new paths amid e-commerce boom
- The Economist, "Invasion of the bottle snatchers"
- Forbes, "Innovate or Perish"
Sign up for our latest insights on EY Global Consumer Products and Retail.