Digital insurers capitalize upon the power of technology to:
- Insurers must re-think who they are, what they offer and how they differentiate
- Potential new models: P2P, microinsurance, usage-based products and financial wellbeing
- Insurers must allow customers to move seamlessly between channels, or even within channels
- Recognize customers and their goals and master context.
- Construct consistent, frictionless interactions across all channels
- Empower users with personalization and customization.
Driving immediate value and enabling future innovation
- Reduce costs
- Enhance customer experiences
- Increase speed to market
- Boost sales
- Improve efficiency
How we can help
EY has developed dozens of deployment-ready, technology-enabled services so insurers can realize the art of the possible – and make digital transformation an operational reality across the industry.
Digital enterprise strategy
Technology-enabled business offerings
Rapid digital applications development
Why choose EY as your partner for digital transformation?
Video: A brighter future in health insurance
Claims in a digital era
Learn how data, analytics and AI can enable insurers to transform customer experience and win the future against an increasing range of competitive threats.Read our eBook >
Key issues and opportunities in:
- Digital and omnichannel
- Big data and analytics
- Legacy system transformation
- InsurTech and blockchain
Learn about the drivers of disruption, emerging technologies, transformation enablers and our digital offerings.Read our eBook >
2017 Digital Underwriting Survey
Our survey of carrier, broker and InsurTech firms examines the technologies driving major changes to underwriting.
Impact of IFRS 17 on insurers
While IFRS 17 undoubtedly represents significant change, it also presents insurers with opportunities to use it as a catalyst to transform data, systems and processes.
The future of work in insurance
Learn about a radical shift that is occurring in the world of insurance.