Digital insurers capitalize upon the power of technology to:
- Insurers must re-think who they are, what they offer and how they differentiate
- Potential new models: P2P, microinsurance, usage-based products and financial wellbeing
- Insurers must allow customers to move seamlessly between channels, or even within channels
- Recognize customers and their goals and master context.
- Construct consistent, frictionless interactions across all channels
- Empower users with personalization and customization.
Driving immediate value and enabling future innovation
- Reduce costs
- Enhance customer experiences
- Increase speed to market
- Boost sales
- Improve efficiency
How we can help
EY has developed dozens of deployment-ready, technology-enabled services so insurers can realize the art of the possible – and make digital transformation an operational reality across the industry.
Digital enterprise strategy
Technology-enabled business offerings
Rapid digital applications development
Why choose EY as your partner for digital transformation?
Video: A brighter future in health insurance
Key issues and opportunities in:
- Digital and omnichannel
- Big data and analytics
- Legacy system transformation
- InsurTech and blockchain
Learn about the drivers of disruption, emerging technologies, transformation enablers and our digital offerings.Read our eBook >