Finance, Risk and Actuarial Change
Change is on the agenda for finance, risk and actuarial leaders, thanks to current market trends:
- Intensifying prudential regulatory regimes
- Accounting change – IFRS 17, IFRS 9 and FASB and the need for finance transformation
- The need to strengthen and embed risk management capabilities
- Rising standards of business conduct/customer interaction and the compliance agenda
- The commercial pressures arising from a difficult macro-economic environment, combined with enhanced regulatory requirements, are leading to a need to review and optimize business models and also to a wave of industry consolidation.
Our finance, risk and actuarial professionals have deep industry experience and a long track record of success in developing solutions that can offer broad benefits to your business.
- Deep commercial understanding of the global insurance sector and how to address the business challenges these changes create
- Deep technical expertise to enable you to reliably meet the new regulatory and accounting requirements
- Peer benchmarking to establish a clear industry picture – crucial in areas such as risk and governance where standards are subjective
- Finance, risk and actuarial transformation capabilities to address the underlying IT and data challenges
The bottom line: insurers need to meet the new regulatory and accounting standards and also determine how to best navigate their businesses in a difficult economic environment. That's no easy task, given the depth and complexity of the challenges ahead.