Does your company have an unrealistic view of your progress towards achieving gender diversity in the Boardroom?
- Given the proven benefits of gender diversity, how well is your organization positioned to reap these rewards?
- How is a lack of diverse leadership impacting your ability to innovate?
- What is your plan to achieve gender parity in your leadership team?
- Is this strategy grounded on concrete steps or just good intentions and wishful thinking?
- Take a critical view of where you are now and where you need to be
- Align your vision of the future with pathways to get there
- Don’t assume gender parity will take care of itself. Implement key enablers of gender parity — from increased and more inclusive networking opportunities to formal training, sponsorship and mentoring programs