EY IFRS webcast
New revenue standard for retail and consumer products
We are offering this webcast twice in 24 hours. Please register for the webcast that best suits your scheduling needs. Please note that participants can earn CPE for only one event. Viewers will not earn two or more CPE credits for participating in all events.
This webcast is timed for the European and Americas time zones. Please see replay to register for the webcast scheduled for the Asia-Pacific time zones.
Join us on 18 November for a discussion on how the new revenue recognition model will impact the retail and consumer products industry.
We will explain the issues and discuss the path forward for retail and consumer products US GAAP and IFRS reporters and practitioners.
During the webcast, our panel of subject-matter and industry professionals will provide retail and consumer products companies with industry-specific considerations for each of the steps of the new revenue model. Our panel will also discuss how the requirements will impact some common revenue arrangements in the industry.
In this webcast, we will discuss:
- Highlights of the new standard, including effective dates and transition methods
- The key implications of the new revenue model for retail and consumer products companies when accounting for revenue arising from contracts with customers
- Practical application issues for retail and consumer products companies
- Mike Sills, Ernst & Young Ltd, Global Assurance Consumer Products Sector Leader
- Thomas Harms, Ernst & Young GmbH Wpg, Global IFRS Consumer Products Sector Chair
- Serene Seah-Tan, Ernst & Young LLP (UK), Global IFRS Services