EY Tax Webcast
Family office megatrends
Insights into private investment opportunities in funds, real estate and debt instruments
As part of their money management strategy, family offices and high net worth individuals continuously seek new investment opportunities. While generally familiar with public investment options, they may not be aware of private investment options.
Please join a panel of EY and industry professionals as we explore private investment opportunities for family businesses and high net worth individuals in funds, real estate and debt instruments. We will also discuss the latest structuring, regulatory and tax considerations associated with these opportunities.
- Seda Livian, Partner, Financial Services - Tax, Ernst & Young LLP
- David MacKinnon, Partner, Transaction Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Bo Powell, Senior Managing Director, US Debt Capital Markets, Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC
- Karen Ward, Senior Managing Director, US Head of Real Estate Investment Banking, Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC
- Robert (“Bobby”) A. Stover, Jr., EY Americas Family Office Leader