EY Tax Webcast
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit: planning for the future
This webcast is currently being prepared for on-demand viewing and will be available on this site soon.
The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes Act of 2015 (the PATH Act) extended the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) through December 2019.
While tax reform legislation could have an impact on the program, the WOTC currently provides businesses with the opportunity to lower their federal income tax liability and provide job opportunities in the communities in which they operate.
Join us for a discussion around the current WOTC legislative environment and hear from our panelists on how your business can effectively leverage this program.
Topics that will be covered in this webcast include:
- WOTC and tax reform – legislative update and outlook
- Leading practices – how national companies implement and operate successful WOTC programs
- WOTC and the state workforce agencies – trends, automation, processing times
- Talent outreach – building a more robust applicant pool with positive WOTC implications
- Michael Bison, Allegis Group, Director of Tax
- Amanda Fergusson, Ernst & Young LLP, Workforce Advisory Services – WOTC
- Donna Flynn, Ernst & Young LLP, Washington Council Ernst & Young
- David Olds, Ernst & Young LLP, Workforce Advisory Services – WOTC
- Leigh Messina, Ernst & Young LLP, Partner, Workforce Advisory Services, National Leader – WOTC