EY Transaction Advisory Services Webcast
How can divesting fuel your future growth?
The rapidly changing technology landscape – as well as historic geopolitical shifts – are making portfolio and divestment strategy more vital than ever.
The recent EY Global Corporate Divestment Study reveals a deal-making environment where companies face intense pressure to evolve business models in order to keep pace with technological change. And they continue to navigate ongoing macroeconomic and geopolitical issues like US tax reform and Brexit. More than ever, divestments are at the core of growth and transformation strategies.
During this session, we'll discuss some of companies' most pressing questions:
- How can you use analytics to create a detailed picture of your portfolio that can help prepare you to act?
- How can divesting help you fund new technology investments to address changing customer needs and maintain a competitive edge?
- How can you maximize your sale price?
- How can you bring teams together to develop a strong value story and prepare for separation?
- Paul Hammes, EY Global Divestiture Advisory Services Leader
- Vipul Amin, Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- Regina Balderas, Divestiture Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Rich Mills, EY Americas Divestiture Advisory Services Leader