EY People Advisory Services Webcast
Policy Perspectives: Impact of US tax reform on mobility programs
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act includes a number of tax reform provisions that, when combined, have direct implications to mobility program costs.
This offers global mobility programs a significant opportunity to take a step-back and review their mobile talent strategy such that it provides highest return on investment for the company while enhancing employee experience. These changes require analysis and engagement by companies' tax departments and C-suites.
Join Ernst & Young LLP professionals as they explain the final provisions, their implications and potential strategies to consider in the new tax landscape. The following topics will be discussed:
- Implications to mobility policies and organization design
- Technology and systems impacts
- Payroll and process design considerations
- Risk and tax controversy considerations
- Possible effects on workforce planning and change management
- Mohamed Jabir, Partner, People Advisory Services – Mobility, Ernst & Young LLP
- James Bowtell , Executive Director, People Advisory Services – Compensation and Rewards, Ernst & Young LLP
- Kshipra Thareja, Senior Manager, People Advisory Services – Mobility, Ernst & Young LLP
- Liz Collins, Senior Manager, People Advisory Services – Talent, Workforce Planning, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jay Sternberg , Partner, People Advisory Services – Mobility, Systems, Ernst & Young LLP
- Rachel D’Argenio, Partner, People Advisory Services – Mobility, Ernst & Young LLP