EY Life sciences webcast
The new talent continuum: Are you prepared?
Organizations have always looked to attract and retain the best talent to gain a competitive advantage. However, if your organization is still designed to attract and manage yesterday’s workforce, it may soon become yesterday’s business.
New technologies are revolutionizing the way work is done and fundamentally shifting the age-old talent landscape. Organizations must now enable a continuum of talent cohorts that include humans, robots and other technology co-existing to work more efficiently and innovatively than ever before.
How will your organization prepare its workforce with the right skills to thrive in this new talent continuum and achieve its intended efficiencies? Our panelists will share their experiences on how to leverage the new talent landscape by:
- Understanding the new talent continuum and how its cohorts interact: full-time workers, contingent workers, generational cohorts, off-shoring, robotics process automation, cognitive automation, and intelligent automation.
- Developing the right talent equation to best prepare your organization for the future
- Equipping your organization with the right skills to capitalize on the efficiencies that can be achieved through leveraging all cohorts of the talent continuum in a cohesive and integrated manner
- Keeping The Human Element as a foundation in this new talent continuum
- Cat Oyler, Global Head of Strategy & Operations, Johnson & Johnson
- Jon Williamson, Head of Human Resources - North America, Johnson & Johnson
- Tony Steadman, Americas Transformation & US Sector Lead, People Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Kayla D’Ambrosio, Consultant, People Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Viq Pervaaz, Americas Life Sciences Leader, People Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP