Learning about ISO standards is the first step towards successful implementation of the related management systems and their successful integration in an organization. EY CertifyPoint delivers training courses based upon the learning needs of organizations or individuals. Participants are able to experience the real challenges and benefits of implementing and auditing management systems!
Our trainers are highly qualified professionals who are experienced not only with auditing the ISO standards, but also with implementing these standards, by participating in numerous EY advisory assignments for leading international organizations. We focus on keeping the business at the centre, identifying areas of redundancy, bottlenecks and potential efficiency gains by means of a systematic and independent certification approach against recognized ISO standards such as:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 - IT Service Management System
- ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management System
- ISO/IEC 27001 - Information Security Management System
- ISO/IEC 27017 - Cloud Security Controls
- ISO/IEC 27018 - Protection of Personally Identifiable Information in Cloud
- OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Learn from our professionals
At EY CertifyPoint, we do not just provide our participants with plain knowledge on the ISO standards, but also:
- enable our participants to experience the real challenges and benefits of auditing and implementation.
- provide our course participants with a wider understanding of practical challenges related to the tasks associated with the ISO standards.
- provide our participants with the ability to assess the underlying management system.
- enrich our participants’ knowledge, by exposing them to actual case studies and practical examples from previous implementations and audits of the ISO Standards.
- provide our participants with a helpful toolkit to support their organization with understanding and implementing the ISO standards.