Climate Change and Sustainability Services
Identifying the carbon impact on your product lifecycle and the carbon impact on your business are both essential for being a sustainable business. EY can help you identify sustainability impacts, plan with tax efficiencies in mind, as well as prioritize carbon improvements in your procurement policies and procedures.
- Low carbon transformation services
- Identify and prioritize carbon reduction opportunities throughout the supply chain to deliver cost and carbon savings
- Product lifecycle management
- Analysis of GHG emissions on the product lifecycle management process, including impact of existing processes, benchmarking with leading practice, design of improvements required and resulting delivery/ implementation/ sustainment benefits
- End-to-end management of a product’s lifecycle to measure carbon footprint and assess potential carbon reduction opportunities
- New low carbon product introduction and related pricing/ procedures/ processes/ management requirements
- Tax efficient supply chain management
- Perform tax-effective supply chain feasibility study for GHG emissions
- Design of tax-effective supply chain structures for support of lowering GHG emissions
- Sustainable procurement review
- Identify and prioritize low carbon improvements required for procurement policies and procedures
For more information about CCaSS supply chain advisory services, please see CCaSS contact list .
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
EY teams with UN Global Compact to assess the state of sustainable supply chains
The need for responsible and resilient supply chains grows as companies face increasing risk and pressure for transparency while managing a growing array of externalities.