About the program
Does your high-growth startup solve a real-world problem? Is it built on AI, VR or AR technology? Are you ready to accelerate your startup’s growth and scale globally?
Startups from around the world are invited to apply for EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs
We are looking for innovative and dynamic entrepreneurial companies from around the world that are ready to make the next leap in their growth. Up to 30 entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to participate in the 2018 EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs program. These entrepreneurs will also be our guests at EY’s leading digital conference, Innovation Realized 2018.
Attendance at two world-class events in Amsterdam, 21–24 April 2018
At these events, you’ll raise your profile with leading corporations in both one-on-one situations and small, facilitated workshops. This will be your opportunity to meet with chief innovation officers and other leaders from top global companies who are seeking to collaborate with innovative, technology-savvy startups that can help them solve complex challenges.
By attending our EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs program and the Innovation Realized 2018 conference, you’ll be coached by market-leading entrepreneurs and meet with other leading entrepreneurs who are leveraging technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, customer interface, analytics, robotics, and the Internet of Things.
As an attendee, you can take advantage of the content-rich sessions from world-class speakers, as well as connecting, sharing ideas and building a network that will help you scale your business.
What is Innovation Realized 2018?
Innovation Realized 2018 is our invitation-only corporate retreat that takes place in Amsterdam, 23-24 April. This event brings together 250 corporate executives, chief digital, innovation, strategy and corporate development officers, disrupters and leading thinkers from around the world to create connections, spark new ideas and crowdsource collaborative answers to complex business challenges. Through immersive experiences, participants will collaborate on their innovation agenda and challenges to better seize the upside of disruption and transform their companies to operate, grow and compete in a digital world.
In 2017 attendees explored how disruptive innovation, ambiguity and uncertainty can drive creativity when people collaborate and work on complex business challenges together.
Selected EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs will receive:
- All expense paid trip including a roundtrip flight (economy class) to Amsterdam from 21-24 April 2018, three nights’ accommodation at a hotel designated by EY as well as food and beverage to attend:
- EY Accelerating Entrepreneurs Program
- Innovation Realized 2018
- Access to a dedicated EY advisor to provide guidance and advice on your growth plans
- Participation in an EY Growth Navigator™ session
- EY Growth Navigator is a unique, interactive experience that enables you and your leadership team to assess your company’s capability to deliver your growth plans. It uses the EY 7 Drivers of Growth, which is the product of years of working with hundreds of the most dynamic companies and growth leaders.
- Promotion through EY’s channels, events and relevant publications
- Access to one of the strongest and most connected entrepreneurial ecosystems in the world
- The opportunity to meet and network with industry-relevant attendees from across Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Americas
- Mentoring and coaching from growth coaches (global entrepreneurs, business leaders and EY professionals at Innovation Realized 2018)