About the EMEIA program
Are you an ambitious entrepreneur with a dynamic, high-growth business? Are you ready to take it to the next level?
EY’s Accelerating Entrepreneurs program is looking for the most innovative and dynamic entrepreneurial ventures to help them make the next leap in their growth. We will work with you on business critical issues and connect you to the networks and insights that you need to grow.
The program will bring together a select group of startup founders and CEOs at the 2017 EY Strategic Growth Forum™ Mediterranean in Rome, Italy, where participants will be able to present their business growth plans for guidance and advice from top advisors. In addition, the Accelerating Entrepreneurs participants can benefit from content-rich sessions, inspiring keynotes and networking events with the world’s top business leaders.
What is the 2017 Strategic Growth Forum Mediterranean?
EY will host more than 600 guests at the Strategic Growth Forum™ in Rome 9-10 February, 2017. The Strategic Growth Forum is part of a global series of events held by EY to connect global companies, investors and government leaders to share and discuss strategies for growth, both in the Mediterranean region and around the world.
The selected Accelerating Entrepreneurs will receive:
- An all-expenses-paid trip to the EY Strategic Growth Forum™ Mediterranean in Rome, Italy, 9-10 February 2017
- Access to a dedicated EY advisor to provide guidance and advice on your growth plans
- Participation in an EY Growth Navigator™ session
- The chance to form ongoing mentoring relationships and network with industry-relevant attendees from around the world
- Access to the strongest and most connected entrepreneurial ecosystem in the world
- Opportunities to pitch your business in front of the world’s most innovative business leaders
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- You must be a founder and/or CEO of a private company and be primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company.
- Your startup must be high-growth. You must be able to support this, through one or a combination of the following: revenue growth, evidence of funding, market distribution channels, wide customer base or market profile (e.g., promotion).
- Your startup must have a technology-enabled innovative product or service or business model.
- Your startup must be looking to expand internationally as part of a growth plan.
- Your startup must have a large demonstrated market size.
- Your startup must have its headquarters in Europe, the Middle East, India or Africa.
Applications for the program are no longer being accepted.
Successful applicants may be asked to provide evidence of the eligibility criteria.