Getting it right – before and after the deal
In today’s dynamic business environment, companies are taking advantage of changing markets to expand through acquisitions. Transactions are becoming more complex, so investors need access to legal advice that helps them to manage the deal effectively. At the same time, businesses are increasingly focused on the economies of scale that result from those acquisitions. This means that they require an efficient and effective post-acquisition and merger process.
Integrating our lawyers with the professionals from Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory, we are able to handle the range of issues that can arise in a single corporate transaction. In addition, we complement transactional skills with specialist knowledge covering a wide range of business areas including anti-trust, employment and benefits, environmental law, intellectual property and tax.
We make deals happen
Accurate evaluation of potential transactions has never been more critical. To help you manage uncertain environments, we provide complete end-to-end transaction advice and support, including: Carve-outs and separation
- Transaction structuring and negotiation
- Auction process and process documentation
- Buy and sell side due diligence
- Debt and equity commitments
- Share and asset purchase agreements
- Investment and shareholders agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Service level agreements and other inter-company arrangements
- Labor union and works council consultations
- Competition law clearance
- Completion and post-transaction reorganizations
Our comprehensive range of legal services helps you to reach your transaction goals quickly, efficiently and with added value. We help to convert strategic vision into reality and support deals to run smoothly.
| Richard Norbruis , |
Transactions Law Leader