Transaction Advisory Services
How organizations manage their capital today will define their competitive position tomorrow. We help create social and economic value for our clients by helping them make more informed decisions about strategically managing capital and transactions.
We advise on strategies to raise, invest, optimize and preserve capital. Our teams bring together transaction professionals across functional areas, sectors and geographies to evaluate your Capital Agenda. Our goal is to help you achieve your best capital performance, deliver value to your stakeholders and meet your strategic corporate objectives.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
We assist owners of businesses sell their company to the right strategic buyer or raise financing from financial investors.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions professionals combine our global network and relationships with local industry insights to help you diligently analyze all aspects of a potential transaction in the context of your business strategy and your personal strategy, as owner.
Our team can assist you with:
- Exit readiness
- Sale to a strategic buyer / trade sale
- Merge into a strategic player
- Sale to financial investor
- Finance raising from a financial investor
- Disposal of assets, business line or subsidiary
- Planning, structuring and execution of acquisitions
- Management Buy-Outs
- Valuation, sale or acquisition of Real Estate
- Preparation for IPOs
- Restructuring and Debt Financing Advisory
We provide advisory services to corporates, banks and investors in restructurings and distressed debt sales as well as in refinancing, growth financing and acquisition financing transactions.
Corporate Restructuring Advisory:
- We support corporate clients in creating and presenting to the banks credible finacial restructuring plans
- Review strategy options and advise on operational restructuring alternatives, including asset sales and working capital management
- Negotiate with the banks revised term sheet and realistic debt service and collateral structure
- Negotiate moratorium and bank agreement / bank pool in multibank situations
- Explore the refinancing options with or without haircut, including senior/mezzanine structures
- Advise during the implementation of the restructuring/refinancing transaction
NPL Advisory for Banks and Investors:
- We provide advisory for banks in the sell, restructure, foreclose or liquidate decision options based on business plan rewiev and collateral valuation
- Structure and implement sell side NPL advisory for banks
- Advise banks and investors in buy side NPL transactions
- Advise banks and investors in multibank situations
Corporate Debt Financing Advisory:
- We advise corporate clients in refinancing, growth financing, project and acquisition financing transactions
- Review the financing / refinancing options based on the business plan and financial model
- Advise on the optimal financing structure: senior/subordinated, one bank vs club/syndicated, credit vs. leasing/bond, maturity, currency, fix vs. floating, hedging, collaterals, covenants, corporate/project structure
- Advise in bank tenders, bank/bond investor selection, term sheet negotiations and financial closing
- Transaction Support
The potential for error is high in an environment where speed is critical. Our focus is on helping you improve your outcomes.
We help you to:
- Identify key drivers
- Improve deal structures
- Mitigate risks
- Challenge assumptions about future performance
Whether your business is successful and you are looking to leverage opportunities in the market or your business is stressed and you need assistance with cash flow and mitigating risk, our transaction services can support you and your specific challenges.
- Valuation & Business Modelling
The need for transparent and robust valuations to support corporate transactions and to meet regulatory and accounting requirements has increased, while measuring and justifying the value of assets and liabilities becomes more and more complex and challenging. Our experienced professionals connect valuation services to accounting, taxation, and financial due diligence areas to provide you with valuation advice for a multitude of purposes.
Building an effective business model, whether it's to evaluate a transaction, a new market opportunity or for other strategic purposes, is a complex and difficult task.
Our business modelling professionals can help you carry out the model review, model support and model-build activities you need to make key decisions and improve your strategic outcomes.