As on-demand mobility puts customer loyalty at risk, automakers must respond by providing a consistent and personalized omni-channel brand experience throughout the customer life cycle.
Omni-channel: transforming the auto sales landscape
R&D investment execution
Automotive transactions and trends 1H16
Making India a world class automotive manufacturing hub
Automotive transactions and trends
Automotive Capital Confidence Barometer
Automotive Business Pulse
The quest for telematics 4.0: Dialogue with the value chain stakeholders
Megatrends shaping the Latin American light vehicle market
Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Driving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Argentina: understanding the current situation
Request or call a meeting
If you have a specific service need or inquiry, please contact our Business Development Program Office team.
Tel: +62 21 5289 5672
Tel: +62 21 5289 5136
Tel: +62 21 5289 5138
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts.
Check out the summary from our #EYAutoChat on Twitter held on 5 May, where our sector leader discussed the findings from our third annual survey, Changing lanes: the automotive C-suites 2015-16 agenda. We addressed questions concerning the C-suite’s ability to respond to volatility, implementation of key operational initiatives, attracting and retaining talent and more.