- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Corporate Services
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
Transfer Pricing (TP)
Our transfer pricing professionals help you build, manage, document, review and defend your transfer pricing policies and processes - aligning them with your business strategy. Our talented people work with you to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help your business achieve its potential.
How we can help you:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
Operating Model Effectiveness
Operating Model Effectiveness (OME) teams design and implement operating models that support business strategies and tax efficiency. Our integrated approach to operating model design helps companies of all sizes prepare for and undertake significant transformation programmes across all aspects of the business life cycle.
Multi-disciplinary teams comprising business strategy, supply chain, finance, technology, tax, customs and trade specialists work with clients on a range of business led initiatives, including:
- Supply chain restructuring and network optimisation
- International expansion strategy and operating model design
- Digital transformation, e-commerce sales channels and platforms
- Cost of trade improvement
- ERP and other IT system implementations
- Effective tax rate management
We can help you understand the impact of operating model change to your business and support your team through the process to realise the operational and tax benefits from better operating models.
This alert discusses Indonesia’s new transfer pricing documentation regulation which implements the guidance on transfer pricing documentation contained in Action Plan 13 of the OECD BEPS project in Indonesia.
This alert provides an update of the BEPS in Indonesian transfer pricing environment and immediate transfer pricing action points for Indonesian taxpayers.
This alert outlines a checklist of the key transfer pricing related items that taxpayers should pay attention to during their annual audit and compliance cycle.
This alert discusses a new regulation that provides guidance on Advance Pricing Agreements in Indonesia.
This alert discusses a new regulation that provides guidance on the establishment and implementation of the Mutual Agreement Procedure in Indonesia.
This alert discusses a regulation that expands on the contents of Per-22 and contains guidance on how Tax Auditors should undertake in transfer pricing audits.