EY has a dedicated Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) consultancy practice in Ireland with exceptional capability, insight and experience of helping clients achieve their D&I ambitions.
We enable clients to understand their current Diversity & Inclusión activity and impact using diagnostic assessment and data analytics, and help them achieve their D&I ambitions through sustainable strategies and improved leadership capability.
The resulting inclusive culture allows diverse workforces to thrive, and drives talent acquisition and retention, innovation, performance and growth.
Our services reflect our integrated D&I transformation approach, designed to accelerate and deliver systemic change, and can be delivered as an integrated programme or individual modules:
- D&I Strategy
Setting out the business case for their organisation and a roadmap for it's D&I ambitions, we help our clients develop a strategy that is integrated into their broader talent and business goals, and focus on delivering sustainable growth through inclusion.
Using tried and tested quantitative and qualitative diagnostics and benchmarking methods, we help our clients pin point the factors that have the most significant impact on their employee experience, levels of engagement and associated career outcomes.
- Change and capability development
Our inclusive leadership and high quality team training equips leaders, managers and teams with the tools to inspire, manage and operate in diverse teams.
A relentless focus on delivering business benefits underpins everything we do. We help our clients identify and understand the evidence base for action within their specific context and identify the measures and metrics that count towards their D&I objectives.
Highlights from EY’s inaugural Diversity and Inclusion event, April 26 , The Mansion House, Dublin
Director | Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Services
+353 1 2211895
- Diversity & Inclusion identified as a key driver of business performance and talent attraction, but more investment is needed
D&I Market Survey
A Diversity & Inclusion survey of the Irish market
EY conducted the first overarching survey evaluating the position of Diversity & Inclusion specifically in the Irish market.
The survey takes a holistic view of Diversity & Inclusion in Irish business, considers the ‘state of the nation’ and reports on how much D&I progress organisations in Ireland are making and how far we still have to travel. We also gauge the understanding of Diversity & Inclusion as a business imperative and route to competitive advantage, looking at:
- Business strategy and governance
- Data and metrics
- Resourcing and responsibility.
The survey reveals an overwhelming consensus that promoting Diversity & Inclusion is vital to accelerating business performance. However, despite good intentions – and while over half of respondents have experienced a change in diversity profile in the last five years – actual work practices or progress do not reflect this.
Olivia is a renowned public speaker on Diversity and Inclusion. Her recent appearances include:
- IBEC HR Directors Network Forum | Keynote Speaker: Diversity & Inclusion; Go further on the journey
- Talent Summit | D&I Expert Panellist: Inclusive talent management – The secret to outperformance
- Glandore Network | Panellist: One of three women who have managed to make a big impact on Irish life
- EY In Motion event | Host
- Irish Women Lawyers Association Networking event | Speaker: Where is Ireland on the journey? Key findings from the first D&I survey of the Irish Market
- Women’s Rugby World Cup launch event | D&I Expert Panellist: The power of diversity on winning teams