After a period of transformation, this market is at the cusp of rapid growth again. Here's what you should know about the challenges and opportunities.
Building a strategic and profitable auto finance portfolio
Omni-channel: transforming the auto sales landscape
R&D investment execution
Automotive transactions and trends 1H16
Making India a world class automotive manufacturing hub
How is digital disruption transforming businesses?
Automotive transactions and trends
Automotive Capital Confidence Barometer
Automotive Business Pulse
Automobile Industry & Transportation Industry
Driving Transformation in the Automobile & Transportation Industry
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Dr iving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Arge ntina: understanding the current situation
Partner - Advisory Services and National Leader - Automotive Sector
+91 124 671 4532
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Check out the summary from our #EYAutoChat on Twitter held on 5 May, where our sector leader discussed the findings from our third annual survey, Changing lanes: the automotive C-suites 2015-16 agenda. We addressed questions concerning the C-suite’s ability to respond to volatility, implementation of key operational initiatives, attracting and retaining talent and more.
Looking for extra guidance on specific industry topics? Read our viewpoints on current issues.