Technology assurance services
We help technology companies deliver high-quality financial reports, identify key business and control vulnerabilities and manage evolving regulatory requirements.
Transparency breeds confidence. Our assurance professionals provide critical information for technology investors and other technology industry stakeholders, a robust and clear perspective to audit committees and timely and constructive input to technology management. We have invested in a global audit methodology and approach that enables us to deliver consistent, high-quality audits throughout the world based on a comprehensive system of policies, controls and independence standards.
We are industry focused. Our audits follow accounting standards and are tailored to reflect the unique aspects of your technology business — concentrating on the business areas that are the most critical to your risk profile — with the express intent of reducing your risk. We offer deep insight into the complex issues facing technology companies, e.g., revenue recognition, inventory valuation, accounting for stock options and strategic transaction accounting (joint ventures, divestitures, M&A, etc.).
We are client-centric. Our approach to the audit client relationship extends well beyond the performance of the audit. Each audit engages a quality review partner, provides access to subject matter professionals, as needed and embraces six aspects of service delivery that we believe are essential to providing outstanding service: continuous communication, the right team, effective technical interaction, relevant insights, industry focus and fair and transparent fees.
We are business value driven. We support the effort to drive business value from compliance and governance by offering you better visibility across global operations. Our goal is to focus on the continuous improvement of your control frameworks (systematically improving access, control and transparency), navigate the myriad of new and evolving rules and regulatory requirements and provide attestation services as required by global or local regulations, or both.
We offer the following global services:
- Financial Statement Audit
- Accounting Compliance and Reporting
- Financial Accounting Advisory Services
- Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services
- Climate Change and Sustainability Services
Technology companies come to us for:
- Accounting compliance and reporting (SEC, IFRS and local reporting requirements and regulations) advice and reviews
- Internal control compliance and reporting audits
- Revenue recognition compliance and reporting audits
- Assistance with M&A, including due diligence
- Financial accounting support
- Performance measurement (agreed upon procedures and related reporting) reviews and reports
- Fraud, investigation and dispute analysis
- Climate change and sustainability reporting
Partner & Leader - Advisory Services (Technology)
+91 226 192 0370
+91 226 192 2356