Ind AS MasterClass
Ind-AS MasterClass – Eleventh Edition
Delhi | Mumbai
We recently completed our "tenth" edition of Ind-AS Master Class, which received some exceptional feedback. In continuation of the same, we are now launching the "eleventh" edition.
India has now finally opened a new chapter in its accounting reforms initiative with the formal notification of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind-AS) issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) on 20 February 2015. Nearly 39 new accounting standards have been notified bringing them in convergence with the globally recognised International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Even though most of Ind-AS are very close to IASB IFRS, there are few areas where MCA has carve-outs from principles laid down in IASB IFRS. Some of the important carve outs are in the areas relating to straight lining of lease rentals due to inflation, accounting for foreign currency convertible bonds, use of Indian GAAP carrying values of fixed assets and treatment of exchange differences on long term foreign currency borrowings.
Transition to Ind-AS is not a mere accounting change but has significant business consequences like:
- Modification to Transaction modules required in Corporate IT system.
- Impact on key performance indicators like EBITA, Liquidity ratios, net worth, debt covenants and executive compensation plan
- Five Step Model to be implemented for Revenue Recognition under IFRS 15
- Component approach and replacement accounting mandatory for Property, Plant & Equipment.
- Financial Instruments accounting & extensive new disclosures on capital management.
This comprehensive 4-day master class will provide a detailed understanding of Ind-AS, differences from the current Indian GAAP, insights into the practical application issues of implementing Ind-AS and Ind-AS conversion considerations for management including changes required to IT systems and other business practices.
This Master Class will be delivered by senior professionals who have extensive training experience as well as experience of working on IFRS/GAAP conversion engagements. Facilitators will also share global best practices and perspectives to provide a holistic understanding of the challenges related to the transition to Ind-AS.
For corporate enrolment OR enquiry about any other training program, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the program details below:
- Date and time
EY Office, Golf View Corporate Tower B, Sector 42, Sector Road, Gurgaon- 122002, Haryana, India
Mumbai (NKP-Goregaon), Block B2, 5th Floor, Nirlon Knowledge Park, Located off Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), 400063 Mumbai
- Registration fee
- The fee of program is INR 30000 (exclusive of applicable taxes) per attendee.
- Fee includes the training material, lunch and refreshments. Payment details shall be emailed to you upon registration.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable. You can adjust the fee with our next batch subject to the availability of the seats.
- All courses/programs are subject to a minimum number of participants. If a course/program has less than the required number of participants then EY FAAS learning solutions entitled to cancel any of the courses/programs at its absolute discretion, without liability. In such instances, the EY FAAS learning solution team can offer the participants with alternative options that are same level or standard.
Key focus areas
Key focus areas