“Regulators and enforcement agencies have enhanced their oversight and scrutiny on regulatory compliances. Instances of non-compliance have often impacted both reputation and market valuation of companies. Accordingly, the Board and Audit Committees are increasingly viewing compliance management as a top priority/risk. Needless to say, a robust compliance mechanism is mandated by Clause 49 of Listing Agreement and the Companies Act, 2013”
Advisory Partner & Compliance Services Leader
EY can help an organization manage its statutory compliance obligations. Our assistance will help you create a comprehensive compliance governance structure, automating compliance reporting and embedding compliance management into “business as usual”. We have brought together our legal, risk, tax and technology competencies to help you respond to your statutory compliance risk effectively.
We can help you to:
- Build your compliance register (list of compliance obligations) across all applicable laws – corporate, secretarial, tax, environment, health, safety, labor, industrial and regulatory requirements by RBI, SEBI etc.
- Automate compliance tracking and reporting through EY's proprietary technology application, the Compliance Manager
- Define appropriate compliance governance and oversight mechanisms
- Keep your legal inventory current through updates and alerts
- Perform compliance reviews across legal areas to identify gaps and suggest measures to improve existing compliance processes
Our team, comprising lawyers, company secretaries, environmental health & safety specialists and tax advisors has significant experience of helping over 125 clients in preparing compliance checklists, implementing compliance frameworks across different industries and geographies, conducting compliance audits and reviews.