Our hospitality roundtable focused on the economy, transactions, capital markets, brands, technology and millennials.
Washington DC hospitality trends
Opportunities and challenges facing the US REITs
RHC executives prepared for dealmaking
Global gateway markets remain consistent
Internal real estate platforms for limited partners
Global hospitality insights: top thoughts for 2017
Deal optimism remains despite uncertainty
Disruptive forces shaping the real estate sector
London's prime residential sector
Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction
Building your business future
Today’s real estate, hospitality and construction companies must adopt new approaches to address regulatory requirements and financial risks – while meeting the challenges of expanding globally and achieving sustainable growth.
Our Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction practice has the ability to mobilize a team of seasoned professionals to address complex and demanding challenges and provide seamless service on a global basis. We can help move you forward. Are you ready to break ground? In working with you, we draw on our industry knowledge and insight to help you strategically position yourself – wherever you are in the world. Let us help you better understand some of the key challenges facing the industry, including:
- Real estate private equity
The recession, financial crisis and pullbacks in the credit market have all impacted real estate private equity funds over the past several years. Given the challenging environment that still remains, it is more important than ever to understand the trends affecting the sector so you can respond effectively.
Key trends include:
- Distressed deal opportunities will continue, and convergence of the bid-ask spread will foster greater deal volumes.
- Due to regulatory and financial reporting changes, the fund operating models will change over the medium to long term.
- Overall, fund terms have not come back to where they were pre-crash, and many real estate fund managers have had to make investor concessions.
- Investors are now more focused on scrutinizing the real estate fund platforms where they are placing capital. More information will be needed to meet investors’ reporting requirements.
- Read EY's latest private equity outlook for Asia-Pacific
- Real Estate Assets Investments Trend Indicator
- Join EY's Alternative Investment Funds Club in Luxembourg
- Global market outlook: trends in real estate private equity
- Private equity capital confidence barometer
- Private equity: evolution of the operating model
- EY 2012 real estate nonperforming loan investor survey
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us and stay up to date on our reports, studies, events and more by following @EY_RealEstate.