Oil & Gas
Oil and gas transaction advisory services
Our global network of experienced transaction advisory professionals work with many of the world’s leading oil and gas companies, fast-growing companies and private equity firms on many highly complex cross-border deals in the global market. Our focus is on providing independent, whole-life support and advice to our clients to improve their growth, profitability and competitiveness, in a changing landscape.
We have proven industry skills covering the entire breadth and depth of our oil and gas clients’ businesses ranging from strategy to portfolio review, optimization and management to execution. Our global reach means that wherever a company operates in the world, we can help achieve the value that investors expect.
We continually challenge ourselves to develop services that are highly relevant to our clients in the face of evolving regulatory and industry requirements, and the changing landscape. Our strategic and execution services include:
- Corporate development advisory — company, portfolio and asset evaluations, and review of internal decision support models; identification of options to address any gaps in portfolios and to maintain or create clients’ competitive edge
- Transaction execution — advising on mergers, acquisition or divestments, joint ventures and alliances, undertaking buy-side and sell-side due diligence, and carve-out accounting
- Integration — determining and analyzing post-acquisition and merger integration and, in some cases, portfolio realignment
- Capital agenda — optimizing the capital needs of businesses at the corporate, portfolio and asset, project and business unit levels, including working capital, cash flow improvements and debt and equity raising or refinancing
- Tax advisory — providing advice on country fiscal regimes and tax structuring advice, transaction planning, enterprise risk management activities and aligning tax planning strategies with business operations; structuring transactions tax effectively, managing their tax burden and improving sustainable growth; advising on the tax impact of alternative energy, managing international assignments for key employees and understanding tax considerations in expanding operations to new countries
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.