- Sustainability diagnostics and sustainability strategy
- Sustainability risk management system
- Sustainable supply chain
- Social impact assessment
- Responsible finance
- Cleantech and resource effectiveness
- Non-financial reporting
- Independent assurance
- Transactions: cleantech and sustainability
Stakeholders place high demands on the reliability of company disclosures. We provide assurance that reported data is complete and accurate and that the report complies with applicable guidelines as well as discloses all issues which are material for stakeholders. We also express an independent expert opinion on the corporate reporting framework.
For independent assurance of non-financial reports, we use EY global methodology based on ISAE 3000, Assurance Engagements Other Than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information; our extensive experience in non-financial audits; and EY financial assurance methodology. This enables us to take a globally consistent approach to independent assurance and to leverage best practices and cutting-edge innovations in the assurance process.
As a result of an assurance engagement, we provide an independent assurance report and a management letter containing our observations and recommendations on improvements in non-financial reporting and performance across key aspects of sustainability.
- Independent assurance of a non-financial report in order to confirm the reliability and completeness of data as well as compliance with non-financial reporting standards and guidelines
- Independent assurance of KPIs disclosed in a non-financial report
- Verification of GHG emissions data