Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Global compliance and reporting
Compliance and reporting make huge demands on tax and finance functions today. How do you reduce risk and inefficiencies and improve value cost-effectively?
Limited visibility of processes and lack of control over compliance with legislation in reporting in different regions of presence, cost management issue, as well as the financial transformation force the management to change the approaches and functions within the company.
Currently, organizations are facing increased challenges to meet the ever-changing regulatory landscape and compliance pressure. Functions such as Tax compliance, Payroll processing and Financial Accounting demand dedicated time, resources and a high level of competence.
To ensure compliance, reduce risk and increase efficiency, companies are outsourcing these functions. When outsourcing these functions, companies need to ensure that the team they are outsourcing to is well versed in the latest regulatory developments, which may, directly or indirectly, have an impact on the preparation and presentation of the financial statements.
You can access the resources of our dedicated compliance and reporting professionals in one country or globally with a single point of contact.
Our advice can accommodate local-to-local service, where you need it, at the same time as centralizing and automating aspects of the process where it makes sense.
Limited visibility and control over local country statutory accounting and tax compliance and concerns around cost, value and risk are leading finance and tax functions to re-think how they operate their global compliance and reporting functions.
How we can help?
Global Reporting Center
EY Global Reporting Center may help improve the processes of preparation and submission of global reporting.
Our assistance to clients:
- Using a centralized model of outsourcing, which allows to centralize control and increase transparency of reporting processes
- Supporting in the transfer of reporting processes from the level of separate entities / branches to one-stop service centers
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of decisions related to entry into new markets
- Reviewing reporting requirements, evaluating potential risks and developing models to ensure more efficient management, control and greater transparency of reporting processes.
Kazakhstan has many country specific compliance requirements. Find out more in our booklet.
Our services are designed to help national and multinational companies achieve greater visibility and control across the Tax and Finance functions. Find out more in our booklet.
Don’t allow your compliance and reporting processes to perform at yesterday's standards. Our survey results show the need to formalize plans for the future.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Corporate tax, indirect tax, personal taxes, transfer pricing and more for over 150 countries.