Assurance Services Staff - External Audit
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The role of the Audit Staff is to develop technical competence and perform audit procedures in complex areas and significant accounts.
- Recognize potential audit issues from basic analysis of financial statements and communicate them to the team
- Understand how to operate effectively in a regulated environment
- Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance audit techniques
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in a client’s environment
- Maintain strong client focus, be responsive to client requests and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Take responsibility for high quality execution of specific elements of an audit engagement
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills in both Mongolian and English
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Integrity within a professional work environment
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
Application deadline: 20 August 2017
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Completed Application Form (to download the Application Form, click here)
- CV and cover letter in English
- Notarized copies of all diplomas and certificates
- Internship opportunity at Assurance Department
- Application due date: 31 October 2017
- Applicant shall submit CV and current university transcript