Recent Malaysia news releases issued by EY.
- US and China seen as leaders in AI innovation, but emerging players gaining ground according to EY poll
Kuala Lumpur, 14 March 2018
Despite its strong history of innovation, the US is facing competition from emerging players across the globe.
- Banks shift priorities toward digitalization and innovation for future growth
Kuala Lumpur, 5 February 2018
More than half of Asia-Pacific banks, including those in Malaysia, expect to become digitally mature or digital leaders by 2020.
- Big risks in ICO market: flawed token valuations, unclear regulations, heightened hacker attention and congested networks
Kuala Lumpur, 24 January 2018
A lack of fundamental valuation and the due diligence process by potential investors is leading to extreme volatility of the initial coin offering (ICO) market, according to new research published by EY.
- Improved financial inclusion could boost bank revenues by US$88bn across Asia-Pacific
Kuala Lumpur, 16 January 2018
Improved financial Banks across Asia-Pacific are yet to maximize the growth opportunities of financial inclusion, with the potential to boost bank revenues in emerging markets across the region by US$88bn by 2020.
- EY awards US$1m to four winners of the global Better begins with you program
Kuala Lumpur, 12 January 2018
EY has awarded US$1m to the 2017 winners of the peer-based global recognition program, Better begins with you.