Recent Malaysia news releases issued by EY.
- Six immediate steps to reduce impact of ransomware attacks
Kuala Lumpur, 16 May 2017
In light of recent cyber attacks focused on global organizations through ransomware, EY is urging organizations worldwide to take immediate action and engage effective response measures to mitigate the effect of these attacks and help protect themselves against future attacks.
- Non-financial performance must move up the corporate agenda say institutional investors
Kuala Lumpur, 15 May 2017
Against the backdrop of recent environmental and social scandals and a greater call for organizations to create long-term value, 82% of institutional investors say environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks have been ignored for too long by the business world.
- ASEAN attracts strong trade and investment interest
Kuala Lumpur, 4 May 2017
Robust economic and trade dynamics and infrastructure developments position region to be a sustainable growth nucleus in Asia and new focus of global investors .
- Nominations now open for the 16th EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Malaysia awards
Kuala Lumpur, 19 April 2017
From now till 16 June 2017, members of the public are invited to nominate outstanding Malaysian entrepreneurs for the 16th EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) Malaysia awards.
- Southeast Asian corporates warming up to divestments
Kuala Lumpur, 17 April 2017
According to the EY Global Corporate Divestment Study 2017, Southeast Asian (SEA) corporates are warming up to divestments as close to a quarter (24%) of those surveyed plan to divest within the next two years, up from 15% in 2014.
- EY wins Auditor of the Year again!
Hong Kong, 3 April 2017
EY has been awarded ‘Auditor of the year’ in Asian Investor’s Annual Asset Management Awards 2017 in the 4th consecutive year.
- Balancing performance against growth - 60% of banks plan to invest in new technologies as market challenges persist
Kuala Lumpur, 29 March 2017
While only 11% of banking executives globally expect their financial performance to improve significantly over the next 12 months, 60% of banks see the need to invest in new customer-facing technologies to spur growth.
- In search of the next EY Young Tax Professional of the Year Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, 22 March 2017
EY is pleased to announce the launch of the fifth edition of its “EY Young Tax Professional of the Year (YTPY)” Malaysia competition.
- Considerable increase in private equity investment in 3Q16 across Southeast Asia with tech deals gaining momentum
Kuala Lumpur, 10 Januray 2017
The third quarter of 2016 saw a considerable increase in the amount of capital being invested across Southeast Asia (SEA) by private equity (PE) players. This, and more, According to the EY Private equity briefing: Southeast Asia (December 2016) report.