- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Corporate Services
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
We bring you a global perspective based on our long-standing experience of what really works in transfer pricing and operating model effectiveness (OME).
Our multi-disciplinary Operating Model Effectiveness teams work with you on operating model design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, direct and indirect tax, customs, human resources, finance and accounting. We can help you build and implement the structure that makes sense for your business, improve your processes and manage the cost of trade.
Our transfer pricing professionals help you build, manage, document, review and defend your transfer pricing policies and processes -- aligning them with your business strategy. Our talented people work with you to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help your business achieve its potential.
How we can help you:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
Treatment of exit taxes via business restructuring varies among Asia-Pacific tax authorities. Our report explores the potential risks and attempts to improve the enforcement environment.
With transfer pricing issues under close scrutiny worldwide, here’s how companies are managing the risks.