A legal advisor who knows the ins and outs of the pension world
New legislation and regulations, the rising life expectancy, the increased pensionable age and financial headwinds: this combination of factors sheds a completely new light on the pension theme.
The pension system which seemed to be unassailable is now under pressure. The new reality requires an experienced, critical and creative legal outlook in order to reach practical solutions.
At home in the pension world
Our team of pension lawyers is closely involved in the developments in the pension sector. Whether it concerns legal matters, compliance procedures or manageable and sound business operations of pension administrators. We can help/ assist you to solve your problem regarding your day to day pension activities.
We find it very important to know the business of our clients. We have a sector oriented approach and work with multidisciplinary teams of experts.
Because of our multidisciplinary teams of experts we know the business of our clients and are able to assist them regarding their day to day pension activities. The combination of legal expertise, knowledge of the pension world, the direct link with tax experts and actuaries of EY is what distinguishes our services.
- Advise pension funds on amendments in pension regulations
- Advise pension funds on corporate governance rules
- Assisting clients in their discussions/ negotiations with the Dutch regulator
- Pension litigation
- Advising regarding risk management
- Compliance and related problems
- Advising on collective value transfer
- Dispensation issues
- Performing due diligence and advising on restructuring, merger or liquidation of pension funds
- Forming and advising a multi company pension fund
- Forming and advising a premium pension institution
- Giving training to pension fund board members and policymakers
- Drawing up or adapting your expertise plan
- Preparing board members for their interview with the Dutch regulator
- Drawing up texts for legal pension documents
- Supplying information leaflets
- Support with negotiations