Real Estate & Government
A strong legal basis for your real estate
Financial headwinds, sharpened legislation and regulations and the effects of the new flexible working strategies; the combination of these factors has resulted in completely different dynamics of the real estate market.
Subjects such as lack of occupancy and value appraisals dominate the agenda. More than ever, the new reality requires legally creative and multidisciplinary solutions.
Additionally, building projects are increasingly put out to tender on a European level and there is a sharpened focus on environmental law.
The dynamics of real estate
The interests at stake are substantial. Consequently, all legal aspects, many times cross-border, need to be formulated and recorded correctly.
We understand the main themes on both sides of the table. Based on our knowledge and experience, our attorneys at law and civil law notaries can guide our clients to a successful conclusion of their projects or transactions.
Our approach is multidisciplinary and our focus is industry driven. The combination of legal expertise, knowledge of the real estate industry, the direct link with the EY Law network and our entrepreneurial approach is what distinguishes our provision of services.
- Advice on acquisitions and disinvestments.
- Drawing up sale and purchase agreements.
- Sale-and-lease-back constructions.
- Due diligence and risk analysis.
- Notarial deeds with regard to real estate and financing.
- Commercial lease transactions.
- Drawing up lease agreements.
- Drawing up development agreements; DBFMO contracts.
- Legal project management.
- Aspects of environmental law.
- Arbitration and other means of settling disputes
- Park management.
- Tendering, local and European.
- Public-private partnership.
- Spatial planning.