Do you know a dreamer and a doer?
Supporting dreamers who do.
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ program has helped thousands of companies grow from local to global. Could you be the next EY New Zealand Entrepreneur Of The Year™?
Entrepreneurs who inspire
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Who do you know that should enter the 2018 Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards and be recognised for their achievements? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Benefits of competing
Each year we ask our alumni what they gained from participating in the program. Benefits that they have identified include:
- Opening doors and developing new business opportunities
- Highly valuable opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs, as well as other business leaders and financiers
- Generating morale and enthusiasm within the organisation
- Enjoying the ‘journey’-the process of reflection, discussion and celebration throughout the awards programme
- Becoming part of an exclusive entrepreneurial alumni community
“Winning the EY Entrepreneur of the Year was a highlight. A chance to reflect the hard work by talented people in the team. It also provides the opportunity to demonstrate Kiwis can do anything and compete on a world stage whilst maintaining a winning culture of teamwork, humility, and empathy”
Peter Harris, Group Managing Director, CBL Insurance
Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017
Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018
|Wednesday 21 March||Programme launch and nominations officially open|
|Friday 22 June||Applications close|
|Thursday 26 July||Finalists announcement/function|
|Monday 13 August||Finalists workshop & networking diner|
|Tuesday 14 August||Finalists judging day|
|Wednesday 26 September||Category winners judging day|
|Thursday 27 September||New Zealand’s most prestigious awards evening|