At New Zealand’s most prestigious ‘yellow-carpet, black-tie’ occasion we were delighted to announce Peter Beck as EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016. Meet the 2016 winner.
Entrepreneurs who inspire
We have received exceptional entries from New Zealand’s most deserving entrepreneurs and are delighted to announce the 2017 finalists.
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Who do you know that should enter the 2018 Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards and be recognised for their achievements? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Benefits of competing
Each year we ask our alumni what they gained from participating in the program. Benefits that they have identified include:
- Opening doors and developing new business opportunities
- Highly valuable opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs, as well as other business leaders and financiers
- Generating morale and enthusiasm within the organisation
- Enjoying the ‘journey’-the process of reflection, discussion and celebration throughout the awards programme
- Becoming part of an exclusive entrepreneurial alumni community
“Winning the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award provides a great opportunity to represent New Zealand on a world stage, and to showcase Rocket Lab as a fantastic example of what New Zealand innovation and entrepreneurship is capable of.”
Peter Beck, Founder and CEO, Rocket Lab
Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016
Key dates 2017
|Thursday 23 March||Programme launch and nominations officially open|
|Friday 16 June||Applications close|
|Thursday 20 July||Finalists announcement/function|
|Monday 14 August||Finalists workshop & networking diner|
|Tuesday 15 August||Finalists judging day|
|Friday 18 August||Category winners announced|
|Wednesday 11 October||Category winners judging day|
|Thursday 12 October||New Zealand’s most prestigious awards evening|