About our wealth and asset management services
Who we are
Our global wealth and asset management network encompasses key financial centers in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) and Japan. Globally, we have more than 15,000 professionals, including over 1,100 partners with deep technical and business experience.
Our combination of talent and resources gives us the ability to anticipate and adapt to the rapid and accelerating changes of today’s global economy.
How we help our clients
We are the most globally connected of the Big Four organisations, operating in four integrated regions — the Americas, EMEIA, Asia-Pacific and Japan. That means our clients benefit from faster response times and customised service, as well as broad, experienced teams with deep industry knowledge and a consistent approach.
Ultimately, it enables us to help you meet your goals and compete more effectively.
Examples of our market leadership in the sector:
Global money managers
- Provide services to 88% of the top 25 global asset managers
- Provide advisory services to wealth management divisions of 6 of the top 10 global private banks
- Provide services to more than 65% of the top 100 global hedge funds
- Serve 65% of the top 20 global pension funds
Private equity funds
- Provide services to 80% of the top 25 global private equity firms
- Provide services to 9 of the top 10 US mutual fund complexes
- Provide services to all of the top 10 European asset managers
- Audit 65% of the top 20 fund management companies in Asia-Pacific
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Global Hedge Fund Symposiums
Held in financial centers around the world, this symposium series examines the multi-faceted issues and challenges facing the hedge fund industry.
We offer knowledge and resources to help navigate the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.