Oil and gas capital projects are becoming more technically complex, capital-intensive and operationally demanding. Take a closer look in our ongoing series.
Capital projects in oil and gas
Global oil and gas transactions review 2016
Why the time is right for digital oil companies
Trends and opportunities in the oil and gas industry
Global oil and gas tax guide 2016
Top 10 analyst themes from quarterly oil and gas earnings calls
US oil and gas reserves study 2016
Enhancing talent in oil and gas
Are you ready for the futures
Oil & Gas
Fueling your future in a global economy
With rising global energy demand, the oil and gas industry has a wide range of challenges and opportunities across the upstream, midstream, downstream and oilfield services sectors. We help oil and gas companiesnavigate through the changing regulatory environment, manage risks and optimise performance.
- Monitoring regulatory changes
The top driver of regulatory risks, as reported by oil and gas companies in our global multi-sector survey, is the sector-specific regulatory pressures. In many countries, regulatory and fiscal frameworks are uncertain.
Our accounting and tax compliance services are focused on helping large, multinational companies meet their financial reporting requirements in the many countries where they do business.
- 2012 global oil and gas tax guide
- Oil and gas alert: Dodd-Frank Act
- Risk and compliance for global oil and gas companies
- FIRPTA investment guide
- Master limited partnership accounting and reporting guide
- Tax Insight: Australia's Petroleum Resource Rent Tax (PRRT)
- Shale gas report - Poland: tax and accounting issues
- Fiscal Year 2013 Budget of the US Government: impact on the oil and gas industry
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
As the volatility in the oil and gas sector continues in 2016, opportunity awaits as private equity firms look at the sector with renewed interest.