Change your people? Or change your people?
In today’s globally integrated, tightly regulated and increasingly competitive business environment, one critical success factor stands out: people.
Our People Advisory Service offer a “total picture” perspective, integrating global mobility, workplace effectiveness and talent and reward. Through our comprehensive approach, we can help you make the most of your investment in your people.
Talent and Reward
Align your talent to your business strategy.
Our Talent and Reward services help clients address the range of issues that are associated with reward strategies, talent programs and maintaining workforce effectiveness. To reach its potential, your organisation must continuously improve its performance — and sustain that improvement. We can help you optimise these particular business areas:
- Talent management
- HR transactions (due diligence, transaction integration and divestitures)
- HR compliance and risk
And, following dsd Consulting’s move to EY’s Talent and Reward team in 2014, we are New Zealand’s market-leading talent and reward advisory service, particularly in the areas of:
- Remuneration strategy design
- Executive Remuneration package structure and quantums
- Short and long-term incentive scheme design (including equity and deferred cash schemes)
- Chair and Directors' Fees
- Remuneration systems and frameworks
- Industry specific remuneration surveys and customised research
- Salary review management
- Employee Value Proposition
How well are you managing your mobile workforce?
Our Mobility Services help our clients manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. We offer a suite of mobility services that can help make your global mobility program more strategic:
- Global mobility tax and advisory
- Global immigration
- Assignment services
- International social security
- Business traveller services
EY New Zealand's highly experienced licensed immigration professionals can assist with all your immigration needs. We work with companies bringing staff to New Zealand, and with investors who want to set up a business here.
HR Performance Improvement
Manage your organisation’s assets effectively with human resources.
Today there is increased pressure on HR departments to be more efficient by leveraging the organisation’s talents, driving profitability and creating meaningful change — all amid budget cuts and hiring freezes.
We can help your company develop and implement programs specifically designed around these areas of HR performance improvement:
- HR strategy
- HR and payroll risk
- HR and payroll transformation
- HR and payroll service delivery and sourcing