Accomplishments and accolades
While our work is rewarding, we’re always delighted and honored when respected organizations recognize our achievements.
Our awards in Russia
- The EY Academy of Business won the Trainings 2014 Award and Big Consulting Award 2013 as the Best Corporate University.
- For the third year, EY has been named “Tax Advisor of the Year” in the SPEAR’S Russia Wealth Management Awards.
- EY’s Russian Tax & Law practice was named a leading Transfer Pricing firm in Russia in the second edition of “World Transfer Pricing 2015,” published by International Tax Review.
- EY’s Russian Tax & Law practice was named a leading Tax firm in Russia in “World Tax 2015,” an annual guide published by International Tax Review.
- EY has been named “Best European Tax Compliance & Reporting Firm of the Year in 2014” at the10th annual International Tax Review (ITR) European Tax Awards.
- EY has been named “Best Financial Advisor” in the first National Award in Infrastructure in Russia – ROSINFRA-2014.
- EY received the “Best international consulting company in Russia – 2013” Award at the V Russian Private Equity Congress.
- EY was ranked first in the “Best Auditor” category at the IV Russia IPO Awards. We topped the ratings of audit firms with the highest deal values and number.
- EY’s Russian Tax & Law practice has been named “Best Tax Firm in Russia in 2013” in the sixth annual World Finance Legal Awards.
- International Tax Review named EY’s practice in Russia the “2012 Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year”.
- For the second straight year, EY has been named “Tax Advisor of the Year” in the SPEAR’S Russia Wealth Management Awards.
- EY received the “Best international consulting company in Russia – 2012” Award at the IV Russian Private Equity Congress.
A selection of our global awards
- Winner of Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise Award for 15th year by Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE)
Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise - December 2013
- Ranked #1 professional services employer – and #2 overall – in World’s Most Attractive Employer ranking
Universum - September 2013
- Named European Tax Compliance and Reporting Firm of the Year and European Tax Policy Firm of the Year
International Tax Review - May 2013
- Recipient of Award for Value and Excellence in Consulting in new and digital medias
Association of Management Consulting Firms - March 2013
- Recognized as the UK's strongest accounting and business brand
Superbrands - February 2013
- Named as the leading global brand for sustainability services
Verdantix - January 2013
- Ranked 57 in FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®
for 15th year
FORTUNE magazine - January 2013
- Ranked number one for deals closed in 2009, 2011 and 2012
dealogic - December 2012
- Ranked number one in the mergermarket league tables
mergermarket - December 2012
- Winner of Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise Award for 14th year by Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE)
Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise - December 2012
- Ranked first in Global top 10 for 2012 Advisors
Project Finance International - December 2012
- EMEIA TAS wins Accounting Firm of the Year
Financial Times M&A Awards - December 2012
- Ranked Europe's top professional services organization and third most attractive employer overall
Universum - December 2012
- Ranked 12 World's Best Multinational Workplace
Great Place To Work - November 2012
- Winner of The Leading Hedge Fund Tax Practice
The Hedge Fund Journal Awards - May 2012
- Best accounting firm to work for in the US in the "2013 Accounting 50"
Vault.com - April 2012
- Ranked number one for "Financial Services Consulting Provider globally for financial consulting revenue
Kennedy - January 2012
- Winner of Operational Risk & Regulation's annual consultancy rankings - EMEIA