Corporate Responsibility Report
2012 financial year
EY has published its second corporate responsibility report in Russia which covers the key achievements of our Company in the 20121 financial year.
Over the past financial year we did a lot on the development of business in Russia. We managed to hold leadership positions in a row of spheres, expanded the range of our services and once again we confirmed ourselves to be a reliable partner and the market leader.
We continue to adhere to the principles of the 3E’s Strategy, which describes our business values with regard to the Environment, Entrepreneurship and Education. We continuously strive to mitigate our Company’s footprint. Thus in the 2012 financial year we implemented a number of interesting and important initiatives. For example, our experts together with the colleagues from other EY offices took part in the Global Ambassador Expedition. It is a volunteer program which allowed our employees to find out more on the ecological sides of the business sustainable development and contribute against the climate change.
EY declared the 2012 financial year to be Wellness Year. Thereby we implemented the Wellness program. In order to prove our commitment to our personnel’s wellbeing we equipped a shower room, a quiet room and a wellness area. Moreover, we introduced the New Family Program, where our employees’ children were invited to visit our office in order to experience and understand our day-to-day activities and communicate with our staff.
As a tradition we organize the Entrepreneur Of The Year award program which is targeted at supporting entrepreneurship across the Russian society. The winners of our award program achieve amazing results in those spheres of business which they represent. But we admire not only their success but the readiness of these entrepreneurs support the entrepreneurs-to-be with their own resources.
Main 2012 financial year achievements:
- From the "Big Four" accounting firms EY has the biggest reward fees according to the Head Hunter survey results published in Vedomosti newspaper.
- Krasnodar is our youngest office, and in May it celebrated its One Year Anniversary. To commemorate the First Anniversary, EY partners planted a birch tree in Zhukov Square Park.
- EY Valuation and Advisory Services LLC got the certificate confirming that the company’s management system complies with GOST P ISO 9001:2008.
- Igor Boldyrev, CIS Advisory Leader, was recognized as number one in the TOP50 list of advisors in Russia according to the annual rating by Kariera magazine.
- In August one more EY office celebrated its anniversary. It is Togliatti office. All the employees who have worked there for five years were presented with EY 5-year pins and special certificates.
- EY is the first one among the "Big Four" accounting firms to hold Corporate Responsibility Expert Panel (more on this panel will be found in the “Stakeholder engagement in EY Russia” subsection).
1 From 1 July 2011 through 30 June 2012.