EY CIS promotes 14 new partners
Moscow, 7 July 2014. EY, a global advisory and assurance leader, has announced the appointment of 14 new partners in the CIS practice.
Joe Watt, Chairman of the Management Committee and Managing Partner in the CIS, says: “Despite the challenging economic environment, EY in the CIS continues to grow, finding new opportunities, investing in the future and developing new market leaders. We are confident that our new partners will help us strengthen our market leadership and realize our purpose to building a better working world. The new promotions recognize the outstanding commitment and contribution these new partners have made to the development of our people, our clients and our wider communities.”
The newly promoted partners are:
1. Alexander Nazarkulov (Assurance, Astana)
2. Alexei Nesterenko (Tax & Law, Moscow)
3. Alina Zaborovskaya (Transaction Advisory Services, Moscow)
4. Andrejs Recickis (Transaction Advisory Services, Moscow)
5. Andrey Mankov (Assurance, Moscow)
6. Anna Strelnichenko (Tax & Law, Moscow)
7. Boris Yatsenko (Transaction Advisory Services, Moscow)
8. Ivan Shmykov (Advisory, Moscow)
9. Konstantin Sarattsev (Advisory, Moscow)
10. Kristina Shimko (Advisory, Moscow)
11. Marina Belyakova (Tax & Law, Moscow)
12. Mikhail Moguchev (Advisory, Moscow)
13. Nargiz Karimova (Assurance, Baku)
14. Tatyana Okolotina (Assurance, Moscow)
"EY CIS now has 200 partners, who own 100% of our local practice, and 90 percent of whom are citizens of the CIS countries. I am delighted to welcome the new generation of partners and congratulate them on such a great achievement,” says Joe Watt.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We work with companies operating in the CIS to help them achieve their business goals. 4,800 professionals work at 21 offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar, Togliatti, Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Rostov-on-Don, Almaty, Astana, Atyrau, Bishkek, Baku, Kyiv, Donetsk, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Yerevan and Minsk.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients.
For more information about our organization, please visit: ey.com.