Create your future.
Our LEAP Internship Program (Learn, Experience and Achieve your Potential) is designed with your career and professional development in mind. Through this program, experience what it is like to work in a professional services organization. Understand our people culture and how we help our interns and employees to shape their future.
Bring us your ideas and energy. Apply now for an enriching internship experience and be inspired by working with talented teams for successful clients.
Click on the tabs above to find out more on the service lines in EY.
We are now accepting applications for our LEAP internship program commencing in December 2016. All applicants must be able to commit to the following period:
5 December 2016 to 10 February 2017 (10 weeks)
Please submit your application during the following period:
8 August to 26 August 2016
Winter 2016 LEAP internship recruitment
You may apply for the following internship positions by searching for the key words - "Winter 2016 LEAP":
- Assurance, Intern – General Audit, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Assurance, Intern – Financial Services, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Assurance, Intern – Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Assurance, Intern – Financial Accounting Advisory Services (Financial Services), Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Assurance, Intern – Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Assurance, Intern – Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Tax, Intern - Tax Services, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Tax, Intern - People Advisory Services, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Advisory, Intern – Actuarial, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Advisory, Intern – Analytics & Enterprise Intelligence, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Advisory, Intern – Cyber Security, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Advisory, Intern – FSO Advisory Services (Financial Services), Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Advisory, Intern – Internal Audit, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Advisory, Intern – Performance Improvement, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Advisory, Intern – Risk Assurance & Risk Transformation, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
TRANSACTION ADVISORY SERVICES
- Transaction Advisory Services, Intern, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
CORE BUSINESS SERVICES (CBS)
- Core Business Services, Intern – Brand, Marketing & Communications, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Core Business Services, Intern – Business Development, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Core Business Services, Intern – Diversity & Inclusiveness, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Core Business Services, Intern – Employer Branding, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
- Core Business Services, Intern – Quality & Risk Management, Singapore (Winter 2016 LEAP)
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
- NRIC or student pass (for foreign students)
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
Important: Candidates must be able to commit to 10-week internship from 5 December 2016 to 10 February 2017. NTU and NUS students going on overseas exchange will need to commit to 8 weeks.
Click here to apply
Internship in Assurance Services
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at EY, you’ll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career.
- Assurance Services
You’ll provide independent verification of our clients’ compliance with accounting principles. In doing so, you play an important role in providing services to clients such as responding to regulatory reforms, managing capital life cycle and improving business operations.
- Climate Change and Sustainability
You’ll provide global advice and recommendations that help clients navigate their climate change and sustainability journey with confidence.
- Assurance Services (Financial Services)
You’ll not only assess clients’ systems and controls, but also advise them on market developments and how they should respond in order to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Fraud Investigation & Dispute
You can help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes that could otherwise detract from their efforts to achieve their company’s potential. You’ll draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring and prevention to identify issues that need addressing.
- Financial Accounting Advisory Services
You’ll help clients navigate the changing landscape of financial accounting and the resulting impact on reporting processes.
Internship in Tax Services
Businesses today are subject to ever-growing and increasingly complex tax and regulatory changes. Helping businesses navigate these challenges requires advisors with a deep understanding of relevant legislation, outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage client relationships effectively.
- Business Tax Services
You’ll help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax policy and controversy. Business Tax consists of Business Tax Advisory, Business Tax Compliance and Tax Accounting & Risk Advisory.
- Indirect Tax
You’ll advise clients how indirect taxes such as value added tax (VAT) or goods and services tax (GST) impact their supply chain and financial and accounting systems.
- International Tax
You’ll help multinational companies align their global tax position with their business strategy, assess their international tax strategies and implement transfer pricing policies and tax-effective supply chain management.
- Transaction Tax
You’ll advise companies and private equity investors on all tax aspects of their transactions e.g., acquisitions, de-mergers and initial public offerings (IPOs). You’ll also assist clients with structuring transaction tax and undertake tax due diligence reviews of potential targets.
- Human Capital
You’ll help many of the world’s largest companies to mobilize employees around the world. One of our key service goals is to team with each client and align our approach to our client’s needs.
- Tax (Financial Services)
You’ll focus on corporate tax consulting and compliance service for clients in the financial services industry, which covers banking and capital markets, insurance and asset management.
- Transfer Pricing
You'll help companies understand the tax implications of their transactions, whether acquisitions, disposals, refinancings, internal restructurings, company integrations or IPOs.
Internship in Advisory Services
The current business climate combines challenge and uncertainty with escalating competition. Our clients are increasingly asking for our advice on how to succeed in these conditions. We work with them to address their specific circumstances and to achieve sustainable improvement in their business performance.
Because Advisory is a diverse and fluid business area, your experiences will be wide and varied. You’ll quickly be given responsibility to deal with complex business problems – an excellent way to build the skills you’ll need for a long and fulfilling career.
- Information Technology Risk & Assurance
You’ll help clients manage their overall IT risk position, deliver value from IT and work alongside clients to make IT more efficient. You’ll also assist clients to manage the risks associated with running IT operations, and to optimize and secure technology so that it services the business effectively and enhances results.
- Performance Improvement
You’ll work with clients to drive value and improve performance through business growth strategies and transformation in operations, finance, customer, supply chain, people and technology functions.
You’ll help clients make better and faster decisions as global risks change at a dramatic pace. You’ll also help clients continuously evaluate their risk management processes and identify the risks that matter.
- Advisory for Financial Services
You’ll work with our Financial Services clients to improve their performance, transform their business functions and manage their risk and compliance issues. Our clients in banking and capital markets, insurance and asset management have an increasing number of difficult business challenges to deal with, which require our specific-industry focus and capabilities.
Internship in Transaction Advisory Services
At a time when the global business environment holds increasingly complex strategic challenges, we know that how organizations manage their capital today affects how competitive they’ll be in the future. You’ll advise businesses on how they preserve, optimize, raise and invest their capital to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory
You’ll help clients identify the right transaction and capital strategy for the growth of their organization.
- Transaction Real Estate
You’ll help clients develop and execute real estate transactions to achieve the potential of their real estate assets, portfolios or companies.
- Infrastructure Advisory
You’ll help clients on Private Finance Initiative (PFI) and Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects. You’ll learn about key infrastructure sectors such as energy and transport.
- Transaction Support
You’ll help clients achieve their potential from initial strategic assessments to implementation and post integration. You seek to improve their negotiating position and accelerate a smooth transaction with minimal disruption.
You’ll help local and global clients change their organizations throughout the whole economic cycle to face their respective competitive challenges.
- Operational Transaction Services
You’ll help clients drive operational value from their capital strategy. You’ll learn how to develop the right plan for complex integrations, divestments and carve-outs – and how to implement it properly.
- Valuation & Business Modelling
You’ll help clients evaluate and confirm their capital and growth strategies. You’ll also understand the specific value proposition for complex business holdings and investments, and identify non-core assets for divesting.