Technology tax services
Our people and global resources are able to help technology clients develop and execute business strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance.
We are client service focused. Our practitioners blend local country technical knowledge with appropriate regional and global insight on the latest developments in tax policy, legislation and administration. Our commitment to exceptional client service is centered upon quality, connectivity, responsiveness and insight. It is backed by a dynamic and detailed approach that focuses on relentlessly serving our clients’ needs.
From our newest staff members through senior partners, exceptional client service represents a dedication to going above and beyond expectations in every working relationship. We strive to develop a detailed understanding of our technology clients’ business and industry to offer insights on market developments and help our clients develop effective strategies and business models.
Our full-service approach tackles today’s big issues. We team with other EY colleagues to deliver integrated services in areas ranging from supply chain optimization and process improvement to financial accounting and reporting. We offer leadership in all tax disciplines, including business tax, indirect tax, international tax, transactional tax and tax-related issues associated with human capital. We place particular emphasis on the most pressing issues facing technology companies worldwide today:
- Global compliance and reporting
- Transfer pricing
- Human capital, including expatriate services
- Supply chain and process improvement
Our full-service view of tax services:
- Business Tax Services
- International Tax Services
- Human Capital Services
- Indirect, State and Local Tax Services
- Transaction Tax Services
Technology companies come to us for:
- Analysis of complex transactions relevant to technology companies in the software, internet/social media, semiconductors or computer industries.
- Analysis of operating structures where intellectual property (“IP”) is a key part of global supply chain including relevant transfer pricing strategies.
- Analysis of effective tax rate (“ETR”) strategies relating to company operating structures.
- Analysis of unique industry-specific tax authority controversy issues including IP valuation, transfer pricing, taxable nexus as well as general intangible income related issues.
- Analysis of various incentives targeted at the technology industry including R&D incentives, tax rulings and various grant programs targeted at the various facets of the technology industry.
John Ho Chi
Partner, IT Risk and Assurance
Contact | +65 6309 6956
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.