Recent global and Singapore news releases issued by EY.
- Prolonged low oil prices force National Oil Companies to rethink their business models
23 February 2017
National oil companies are under pressure to evolve from a volume to value business model in a lasting low oil price environment.
- EY’s reactions to Singapore Budget 2017
20 February 2017
EY today released its reactions to the Singapore Budget 2017 announcement.
- Singapore companies face challenges in implementing FRS 115
16 February 2017
Despite less than a year to the 1 January 2018 effective date of the Financial Reporting Standard 115, many companies have yet to initiate the adoption of the new revenue standard, and are facing challenges in the implementation.
- Singapore consumers are digitally savvy and demand secure, affordable and high-quality experiences
14 February 2017
Data privacy and affordability concerns remain amid growth opportunities for e-commerce and digital retail, payments and banking in Singapore.
- Response to recommendations by the Committee on the Future Economy
10 February 2017
EY today released its reactions to the recommendations by the Committee on the Future Economy (CFE) in Singapore.
- Global oil and gas deal value reached US$395b in 2016 with help from megadeals
8 February 2017
Global oil and gas deal activity in 2016 recovered from a slow start to the year with help from the announcements of midstream and oilfield services megadeals.
- EY opens nominations for its 16th EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2017 awards in Singapore
7 February 2017
Spotlights the critical role of leaders in the age of disruption
- Strong global investment appetite into Europe despite geopolitical instability
31 January 2017
Despite current geopolitical and financial market volatility, investment plans into Europe over the next three years are strong, with 56% of global investors planning to grow their presence into Europe.
- Singapore companies confident of predicting and resisting cyber attacks
16 January 2017
80% of Singapore companies are confident of their ability to detect a sophisticated cyber attack, surpassing the global average of 50%.
- EY’s wish list for Singapore Budget 2017
12 January 2017
EY today released its wish list for Singapore Budget 2017.