Recent global and Singapore news releases issued by EY.
- ASEAN small and medium enterprises to invest more in technology to boost business performance
12 February 2018
The latest study found that three in five of ASEAN's SMEs will focus their investments on technology over other fixed assets in 2018 to help drive business performance.
- Singapore and global companies unprepared for GDPR compliance, EY survey finds
12 February 2018
Intensifying regulatory pressures are top of mind for business leaders, with 70% of Singapore respondents expressing increasing concern about data protection and data privacy compliance.
- Underinvestment in post-merger integration jeopardizes value from M&A deals
5 February 2018
Companies in Singapore are looking at M&As to secure growth but are underinvesting in merger integration post-deal, according to an EY poll of over 40 corporate executives.
- EY member firm Partners and professionals walked for – and delivered – rice to needy households
31 January 2018
EY member firm Partners and professionals personally delivered the rice raised from their participation in the Fairprice Walk for Rice @ South East program to 200 less privileged households in Bedok.
- Banks shift priorities toward digitalization and innovation for future growth
30 January 2018
Eighty five percent of banks cite implementation of a digital transformation program as a business priority for 2018, according to the EY Global Banking Outlook 2018.
- Improved financial inclusion could boost bank revenues by US$88b across Asia-Pacific
12 January 2018
Financial inclusion could potentially boost bank revenues in emerging markets across Asia-Pacific by US$88b.
- Wish list for Singapore Budget 2018
4 January 2018
EY member firm today released its wish list for Singapore Budget 2018.