Transfer Pricing Breakfast Seminar
Managing transfer pricing controversy and disputes
Tuesday, 5 August 2014
Registration/ Breakfast will start
Transfer pricing controversy and disputes continue to increase in Singapore and on a global basis.
This breakfast seminar will provide an update on the transfer pricing controversy landscape in Singapore, with particular focus on the following:
- The common transfer pricing queries and key areas of focus during transfer pricing audits
- Transfer pricing consultation process
- Approaches that could be adopted by taxpayers when they receive transfer pricing queries or challenges from the tax authority
- Alternative modes of resolution to transfer pricing audit disputes
- More proactive ways to manage your transfer pricing risks
- The use of Advance Pricing Arrangements (APAs) and Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAPs) – key considerations and case studies
Members from Ernst & Young Solutions LLP’s dedicated transfer pricing team including:
- Luis Coronado, Partner and Asean Transfer Pricing Leader, Transfer Pricing Services
- Jow Lee Ying, Associate Director, Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
Luis and Lee Ying have extensive experience in providing international tax and transfer pricing advice to multinational companies in the Asia-Pacific, covering transfer pricing risk management, controversy, documentation and post implementation reviews and operational model effectiveness.
- Clients, alumni and SIATP: S$75 per person
- Public: S$90 per person
Includes GST, breakfast and seminar materials
Liew Wan Ying
+65 6309 6849
Ernst & Young Solutions LLP reserves the right to cancel the seminar or amend the schedule, venue and speaker(s) due to circumstances beyond our control. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. We regret that we cannot give fee refunds, but changes in the personnel attending can be accommodated.