Tax & Law Services
- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- People Advisory Services
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
We bring you a global perspective based on our long-standing experience of what really works in transfer pricing and operating model effectiveness (OME).
Our multi-disciplinary Operating Model Effectiveness teams work with you on operating model design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, direct and indirect tax, customs, human resources, finance and accounting. We can help you build and implement the structure that makes sense for your business, improve your processes and manage the cost of trade.
Our transfer pricing professionals help you build, manage, document, review and defend your transfer pricing policies and processes -- aligning them with your business strategy. Our talented people work with you to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help your business achieve its potential.
How we can help you:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
Our tax policy leaders in 32 jurisdictions identify key tax trends for the year ahead, including BEPS expectations.
Transfer Pricing (TP) inquiries and audits are becoming more widespread and stringent in their approach. See our recommendations for managing and mitigating this risk more effectively.
Do you want to get your ideas off the ground? Learn how we support start-ups on their growth journey.
The guide allows international tax executives to quickly find the transfer pricing rules, practices and approaches adopted by more than 60 countries and territories. Learn more.
International tax structuring
EY is pleased to share with you the materials about international tax structuring and tax policy changes, which were presented by our tax experts on the seminar in Kyiv.
- Trends and developments in International Taxation. What role can the Netherlands play for Ukrainian multinations? Marco Groen
- International Tax Policy changes, Vladimir Gidirim (in Russian)
Partner, Transfer Pricing Leader in Ukraine
Tel: +380 (44) 492 8231
Tel: + 380 (44) 499 3370
29 January 2016- Thirty-one countries sign tax co-operation agreement enabling automatic sharing of country-by-country reporting information
28 January 2016- European Commission releases anti-tax avoidance package designed to provide uniform implementation of BEPS measures and minimum standards across Member States
EY Ukraine’s Tax & Law practice has won the Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year award at European Tax Awards.
Corporate tax, indirect tax, personal taxes, transfer pricing and more for over 150 countries.